How to report a theft or a fire event? 



First, report the theft to the authorities! In the event of total theft, send us the report (to the address you find in the app in the Terminate Policy section) to allow us to terminate the insurance contract, even if you have NOT bought the Fire&Theft coverage!  

Then if you bought the Fire&Theft coverage, send the following documents to sinistri.berebel@linear.it:

  • certification of loss of possession (to be requested from ACI in Italy)
  • special power of attorney to sell: a notarial document that authorizes us to sell the vehicle in the event of discovery following the theft compensation.  
    From midnight on the date of the theft, the guarantees are no longer active, including roadside assistance. Even in the event of a vehicle fire, the first thing to do is report it to the authorities.