How to install RebelBot?
It's quick and easy: in the RebelBot box you find the installation instructions:
- Turn off the car engine and locate the battery (usually in the engine hood, but in the Smart and in some other cases under the passenger seat)
- Clean the battery with a dry cloth in the area where you will be installing RebelBot
- Remove the sticker on the back of the telematic device
- Place the device on the battery, taking care to position properly the symbol indicating the direction of travel
- Carefully loosen the nuts on the positive and negative poles of the battery
- Insert the special cables and tighten the nuts: first connect the end of the black cable of the device to the negative pole of the battery. Then connect the end of the red cable to the positive pole of the battery
- Wait a few minutes. You’ll receive a SMS confirming the correct installation of your device.
If the message does not arrive or if you need assistance, call the toll-free number 800 767 878 from Monday to Friday between 9:00-13:00 and 14:30-18:30 or Saturdays from 9:00 to 12:00