What can I do to replace my insured vehicle?



In case of modification of the vehicle for sale or demolition or export of it, you must first close the contract for the current vehicle and to do this you must send an e-mail to cessazionipolizza@berebel.it sending a copy of the front and back of the ID and copy of the sale/ demolition/ deed of sale.

Subsequently, once the policy of the old vehicle is closed, it will be possible to calculate and purchase a quote for the new vehicle indicating, in the phase "Assignment class of merit", that the previous vehicle was insured with BeRebel (to the question “Il veicolo è o era assicurato con BeRebel? ” (Is the vehicle or was it insured with BeRebel?) Choose “Sì” (Yes) if you want to replace the vehicle.